Home > Marketing Jobs >|
MarketingHire.com -- recently
featured in the Wall Street Journal's Career Journal.
Employers and recruiters: Reach marketing and advertising job seekers from
the leading marketing and advertising associations with
MarketingHire.com marketing jobs site. As
part of the Marketing Career Network, you'll reach members of the American
Marketing Association, Business Marketing Association, American Advertising
Federation, Promotions Marketing Association and other leading marketing
associations. Unlike the big job boards, you'll be focusing on a highly
career focused database of marketing job seekers with a high rate of 4 year
and advanced degrees.
You'' find thousands of candidates with titles such as:
- marketing manager / marketing director / vp marketing
- marketing communications manager / marketing communications director / vp
- communications manager / communications director / vp communications
- online marketing manager / online marketing director / vp online marketing
- internet marketing manager / internet marketing director / vp internet
- pr manager / pr director / vp pr
Return to Marketing Today Home
© Copyright 1999, Peter De Legge. All articles, graphics
and design are the property of Peter De Legge and may not be used without the express
written permission of Peter De Legge. This publication is intended for use by a single
user on a single computer system and may not be quoted without express written permission.
Marketing Today, marketingtoday.com and businessmarketing.net are the
sole property of Peter De Legge.
to Marketing Today Newsletter FREE!
Be alerted when new content is published, get exclusive newsletter-only articles
and job listings. Join a virtual who's who of marketers from
do not rent or share our email list.
- Harvard Business School (Working Knowledge)
- Northwestern University, Medill School
Noted Marketing Pros
"I love the site!"
Seth Godin, author, Permission Marketing
As one of the "best business links on the web."
- Business 2.0 Magazine's Web Guide
"Websites worth watching."
- Folio Magazine
Most importantly, our